This recipe is so quick and delicious! The crust is a raw, sugar-cookie-like crust that is simple and so delicious.
The peaches are mixed with spices and a hint of lemon to cut through the sweetness. Topped with our Coconut Whipped Cream this dessert is heavenly.
Throw this together for guests or just to end a family meal.
Raw Peach Cobbler
Prep time: 5 Minutes (freeze for two hours)
Yield: Makes 2 Servings.
- 1 1/2 Cups Sliced Peaches
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- In a bowl blend almond flour, coconut oil, agave, salt and vanilla to form your dough.
- Mix until dough-like.
- In a separate bowl gently mix peaches, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- Divide dough in half and push down into two ramekins.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and top with your peaches mixture.
- Finish with a dollop of coconut whipped cream.