This week Dave came up with an amazing supper. He made us fresh fruit Bellinis and roasted eggplant lettuce wraps with a creamy cashew cheese.
I was in love with the cheese! I made it again the next day just to have as a dip for veggies. This recipe can be used as a dip, spread or as a condiment. This would work perfectly on a salad or even pasta.
This recipe is a must make! And bonus – it’s super simple.
This recipe is raw, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, vegan and the perfect cheese dip!
Raw Sundried Tomato and Basil Cashew Cheese
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 1 Cup of Cashew Cheese
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked (2 Hours) Cashews
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil
- 5 Sundried Tomatoes
- 1-2 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Place drained cashews, hot sauce and olive oil into your food processor.
- Blend until desired consistency (Pulse for a feta-like consistency).
- Coarsely chop sundried tomatoes and basil.
- Add sundried tomato and basil to food processor and pulse until mixed.
- Serve and enjoy!