This recipe is yummy! This is the perfect way to step into Fall. I wanted to make some high-fiber/nutrient dense Carrot Cake Cookies and a dairy free frosting. These came out perfect!
There are eggs in this recipe so they are not vegan but there is no dairy and all the ingredients are whole, natural goodness.
You can eat these cookies on their own, as a healthy snack or add the frosting and enjoy them as a treat! You and your children alike will love them.
I highly suggest you make these flourless, delicious, dairy free Carrot Cake Cookies this week.
I love using garbonzo beans instead of flour. The variety of recipes you can create is amazing. Here’s a sneak peak at some of my favorite all-time chickpea recipes:
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Fudge Cookie Blizzard
- Healthy Chocolate Fudge Cookies/
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Date Center Cookies
- Healthy Thumbprint Cookies
- Healthy Protein Cookies
- Clean Eating Two Bite Brownies
- Clean Eating Brownie Cupcakes with Mint Fudge Icing
- Quinoa Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting
- Black Bean Brownies with Peanut Butter Swirl
- Flourless Chocolate Chip Blondie Brownies
- Snickerdoodle Blondies
- Raspberry White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Cookie Dough Hummus – 5 Minute Recipe
- Healthy Chocolate Cake Batter Dip
- Chocolate Covered Roasted Chickpeas
- Guilt-Free Maple Cream Dip
- Gluten Free Soft Ginger Snap Recipe
- Peanut Butter Coconut Carrot Cake Squares
This recipe is gluten free, high fiber, flourless, natural, whole ingredients and wonderful dairy free Carrot Cake Cookies.
High-Fiber/Flourless Carrot Cake Cookies with Dairy Free Frosting
Prep time: 10 Minutes - Cook time: 30 Minutes - Total time: 40 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12-14 Carrot Cake Cookies
Healthy Carrot Cake Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Chickpeas (Cooked and Drained)
- 1/4 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Ground Flax
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 3/4 Cup Finely Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Pre-Soaked Cashews (Drained)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Juice of 1 Fresh Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all cookie ingredients (aside from coconut and shredded carrots) into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Using a spatula mix in the carrots and coconut.
- Using a spoon scoop batter on to cooking sheet leaving space between each cookie.
- Use the spoon to shape and smooth the tops of your cookies.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- While your cookies are baking you can make your frosting.
- Place all frosting ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove cookies from oven, place on a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Once cookies are cooled use frosting to make your cookie sandwiches.
- Tip – Keep extra frosting or pre-made cookies in the refrigerator in a sealed-tight container.