Yes! Creamy Cheesy Chive Dip. You can use this recipe as you would hummus with fresh veggies or ezekiel chips. Or you can use this recipe warmed up for a spread on top of your lean proteins, veggies, as a base for lettuce wraps or even over pasta.
This recipe is so tasty! I served it with our Pizza Tofu Strips and it was amazing.
Whether you use this recipe for a dip or as a sauce you are sure to love it.
- For the Pizza Tofu Strips click here.
- For our Ezekiel Chips click here.
- For more hummus recipes click here.
- For lettuce wrap ideas click here.
- For our creamy hummus-based pasta sauce click here.
- For our low-carb cheese and chive crackers click here.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, fast, creamy, cheesy and versatile.
Creamy Cheese and Chive Dip (Vegan)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 1 1/2 Cups Dip
- 1 1/2 Cups Chickpeas (Cooked and Drained)
- 2 Tsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 3-4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Dried Chives
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Top with a few extra dried chives.
- Serve with chopped veggies, baked tofu or warmed up on your lean protein.
DAMY Members – Use this recipe as you would hummus (see snacks and condiments in your program for amounts).
For more of our DAMY Hummus Recipes go here.