This recipe is so quick, easy and addictive. I’m a huge fan of toasted or baked nori chips. So, I decided to make my own with some left over nori sheets I had in the cupboard from making sushi.
The recipe turned out awesome and they are now my new favorite snack. You are going to love how easy this recipe is and how fast you get to have delicious, nutritious, low calorie chips.
If you love a chip-type snack you will adore this recipe!
Other great chip substitutes:
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, high fiber, low calorie, delicious and crunchy chip substitute.
Healthy Nori Chips
Prep time: 2 Minutes – Cook time: 10 Minutes – Total time: 12 Minutes
- Sheets of Nori
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Spice of Choice (I used a mix of cayenne and garlic powder)
- Pre-heat oven to 300 F.
- Cut nori into desired chip size.
- Place on a baking stone or a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Lightly spray chips with olive oil in a spray bottle.
- Sprinkle with salt and/or spices.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!