This recipe is so fast, simple and rich. If you are craving chocolate this is an awesome option! I think this recipe is really wonderful for a date night where it is so rich and decadent.
I took this recipe to another level by using our Icy Square Chocolate to coat the outside and top of the cheesecake. This made a perfect base to then roll in my hazelnuts. This recipe is divine without the added chocolate so use it at your own discretion.
Again, this recipe is very rich so a small piece goes a long way. I hope you enjoy this Chocolately Hazelnut Cheesecake.
This recipe is vegan, raw, gluten free, simple and delicious.
Raw Hazelnut Cheesecake for Two
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 2-5 Servings.
- 1/2 Cup Pre-Soaked Cashews
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa
- 1/3 Cup Natural Hazelnut Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- Crushed Hazelnuts
- Place all ingredients (aside from the crushed hazelnuts) into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place cheesecake mixture into a mini spring form pan.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and spring form pan.
- Using a knife spread our icy square chocolate around the edges quickly.
- Roll in crushed hazelnuts.
- Place on a plate with two forks and serve.
- Note – I say this is for two but we got 4-5 servings out of this recipe because it was so rich.