As the season is changing I’m trying to get into more of a Fall mood with my recipes.
One thing that screams Fall to me is pecans and especially Pecan Pie!
I have made a couple great recipes using pecans before:
- Gluten-Free Pecan Crusted Coffee Cakes
- Clean Maple Pecan Ice Cream
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bites
- Skinny Pecan Pie Tarts
- Raw Cinnamon Buns
This Raw Pecan Pie is different for a couple reasons. It is insanely simple. It has a raw sugar cookie pie crust. I added chia seeds for extra fiber and creaminess. In my mind this recipe is divine.
I love this recipe on its own or topped with our Coconut Whipped Cream. To make this recipe even more decadent drizzle our Healthy Coconut Oil Chocolate over this pie before you serve (using the recipe linked – just skipping the freeze step).
This recipe will be perfect for your next family meal, Thanksgiving or as a special treat.
This recipe is raw, vegan, gluten free, 3 steps, simple to make and is the best raw pecan pie out there!
Raw Pecan Pie (Vegan & GF)
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 1 8-Inch Pecan Pie (8 Servings)
Pie Crust Ingredients:
- 1.5 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates
- 1 Cup Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- Extra Pecans to Top
- Place all crust ingredients into the food processor and blend until dough-like.
- Place crust into 8 inch spring-form pan and press down evenly.
- Place all filling ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Top with pecans decoratively as you desire.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours (or overnight).
- Remove from freezer, spring-form pan, cut and serve!