I love when a simple recipe works out. I wanted to create a fast yet delicious raw vegan chocolate frosting. Well, I succeeded. This recipe turned out amazing!
You can use this icing on your favorite dessert or on some of our DAMY Desserts. I loved this on our Gingerbread Cake.
Here are some options to use this icing with:
This recipe is raw, vegan, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, easy, fast, rich, thick, creamy and delicious.
Thick, Creamy and Rich Chocolate Frosting (Raw & Vegan)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup Pre-soaked Cashews (3-4 hours)
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar (or more for more sweetness)
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Use this icing to top any of your favorite DAMY Desserts.