I’m so happy Fall is here! For one reason and one reason only. Fall ingredients! Pumpkin, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg all make me excited and feel renewed in the kitchen.
If you enjoy these flavors you will love this cake! This recipe did not last long in my house. It is so delicious! It is perfect on its own or served with this easy vanilla icing found here.
Make this recipe for your next craving or get-together. This is wonderful served with tea or unsweetened almond milk. I hope you love this recipe as much as we did!
Other extremely tasty Fall DAMY Treats:
- Carrot Cake Cookies
- Soft Gingersnap Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Vegan Pecan Pie
- Vegan Pecan Pie Bites
- Snickerdoodle Blondies (GF, Flourless & Reduced Fat)
- Vegan Snickerdoodle Blizzard
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, high fiber, sweet and the perfect Fall Cake.
Vegan Gluten Free Gingerbread Cake
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 35 Minutes – Total time: 45 Minutes
Yield: Makes 6-8 Servings
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 Cup Pure Coconut Sap Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 3 Tbsp Water
- Set ground flax in a dish with the 3 tbsp of water. Let set until gelatin consistency.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F.
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Place mixture unto a pre-greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Place dish into oven and bake for 35-37 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let dish and cake completely cool before cutting.
- Gently cut and serve!