These brownies are ooey gooey delicious! If you love the flavors – brownies, caramels and pecans you will love this recipe.
The brownies are high in fiber made with black beans. The caramel sauce is mainly made from dates. This is a whole-foods delicious dessert that boasts flavor!
These are perfect to serve to guests over the Holiday Season. Enjoy!
Check out some other recipes using black bean brownies:
- Black Bean Brownies with Peanut Butter Swirl
- Clean Eating Brownie Cupcakes with Mint Fudge Icing
- Clean Eating Two Bite Brownies
Check out a great use for our caramel sauce – Caramel Apple Dip
This recipe is gluten free, high fiber, rich and perfect for the Holidays.
Healthy Two-Bite Turtle Brownies (Gluten Free)
Prep time: 5 Minutes - Cook time: 20 Minutes - Total time: 25 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Two-Bite Brownies
Chocolate Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 Can (540 ml) Black Beans (Rinsed Thoroughly)
- 2 Egg Whites and 1 Full Egg
- 1/3 Cup Plain Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tbsp Cashew Butter (Vegan Butter or Coconut Oil)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Packets Stevia
- 4 Tbsp Agave or Honey
- 1/4 Cup Dark Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates
- 3 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 24 Whole Pecans (For Topping)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray your mini muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- Place all Chocolate Brownie Ingredients excluding chocolate chips into your food processor and blend until smooth scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Remove blade and with a spoon stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cupcakes set for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Tip – If you have extra batter left place in a ramekin and bake a personal size treat.
- Tip – Let cupcakes completely cool before adding caramel.
- Tip – Store these brownies in a sealed-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Place all Caramel Topping ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Add caramel to the top of each brownie.
- Top each with a single pecan.
- Serve and enjoy!