This recipe is so yummy! It’s fast, easy to make and satisfies cravings. I could only find an almond/hazelnut butter blend instead of just hazelnut butter but it turned out great.
You can try to find hazelnut butter or soak hazelnuts and make it yourself. Have you checked out my homemade nutella recipe? Here it is if you haven’t – Homemade Nutella.
Here are a couple more of my freezer fudge recipes:
- Mint Chip Fudge Squares (Vegan, No-Bake and Gluten Free)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
- Clean Eating Chocolate Mint Fudge
- Chocolate Cranberry Protein Fudge
Remember this recipe is to be stored in the freezer. Enjoy this simple, delicious Nutella Freezer Fudge!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, no-bake, fast, simple and tastes like Nutella!
Nutella Freezer Fudge (Vegan & GF)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 18-20 Pieces of Fudge
- 1/2 Cup Natural Almond Hazelnut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar (more if you like it sweeter)
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth and buttery (this could take a few minutes).
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with a healthy non-stick cooking oil.
- Place fudge batter into your baking dish and spread evenly.
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 18-20 bites.
- Serve and enjoy!