I have been seening Fall Trifles everywhere! *Most made with scary ingredients. I wanted to create a Fall Trifle that was only using all-natural ingredients.
I also wanted it to taste good! This recipe surpassed my expectations. This is one of my favorite recipes to date!
Make sure you prepare your cookies first. You want them completely cool and ready to use for this recipe.
It is great to see cans and boxes of pure coconut whipped cream in the stores now. This means less waste. They are usually labeled coconut cream.
Hope you love this recipe as much as we did!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, simple, delicious and a healthy twist.
Pumpkin Cheesecake and Ginger Snap Trifle (Vegan)
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 6-8 Servings
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger
- 1/8 Tsp Cloves
- 3 Tbsp Agave
- Dash of Salt
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Prepare your coconut whipped cream.
- Place pumpkin cheesecake and coconut whipped cream in separate piping bags.
- Begin layering your trifle by first layering your cookies, then pumpkin cheesecake, then coconut whipped cream, more crumbled cookie, pumpkin cheesecake and whipped cream.
- Top with some more crumbled cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!