This recipe is so easy and delicious! This is an awesome recipe for anyone who just wants to throw together a great dessert.
The raw crust is a Raw Chocolate Brownie (can you say yummy?!). For frosting we created a Chocolate Mousse! This is a rich yet fairly light dessert.
If you love chocolate this recipe is for you! You can make this recipe look as fancy as you wish. By using a piping bag you can decorate this whole pie or you can make this super simple by just spreading the chocolate whipped cream on with a spatula.
Make sure to store any of the left overs of this recipe in the refrigerator.
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, raw, dairy free, high fiber, super easy and delicious!
Raw Chocolate Brownie Mousse Pie
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 1 8-Inch Chocolate Mousse Pie (8 Servings)
Chocolate Brownie Crust Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Pitted Dates
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa
- 2 Cans (400 mL) Pre-Refrigerated Coconut Cream (Whipped Cream Consistency)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- Place all chocolate brownie crust ingredients into the food processor and pulse until blended (still visible bits of nuts).
- Spray an 8 inch pie plate with a healthy cooking oil.
- Press brownie crust down evenly into the pie plate.
- Place all whipped cream ingredients into your food processor and blend until whipped.
- Using a piping bag or just a spatula spread mousse over brownie crust.
- Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Remove, serve and enjoy!