Do you ever just crave chocolate and caramel? What about with some peanuts? What about a Snickers Bar? OH Yes!
Once in a while everyone craves something decadent. Something rich that you will only need a few bites of. Well, this is the recipe for you!
This Healthy Snicker Bar Recipe is made with whole, natural ingredients. You can make these into bars or chocolates. I found silicone chocolate bar size and shape molds. They inspired me to create this recipe! If you can find these silicone molds you can use a regular muffin tin, mini muffin tin or even chocolate candy molds.
Any way you create this recipe you will love it. Please remember this recipe is very rich. You need to consume very little to be satisfied. Enjoy!
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, raw, dairy free and the perfect Healthy Snicker Bar Dupe.
Raw Homemade Snickers Bar
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Mini Chocolates or 6-8 Full Size Chocolate Bars
- 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Natural Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates
- 3 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Dry Roasted or Raw Peanuts
- Place Chocolate Ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth (stopping a couple times to scrape down the sides).
- Set aside.
- Place all Caramel ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Coat your silicone molds, muffin tin or mini-muffin tins bottom and sides with a fairly thick layer of chocolate (remember you want these to be able to pop out easily).
- Layer in caramel.
- Top with peanuts.
- Add one final layer of chocolate completely coating the top.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer, serve and enjoy!
- Tip – Keep these in a sealed-tight container in the freezer until serving.
- Tip – If you are using muffin tins use a knife to scrape around the edges of the chocolates to pop them out.
- Tip – If you are using silicone molds remove gently.
- Tip – These are extremely rich. Sharing is recommended!