If you love Caramel you are going to adore this Caramel Apple Recipe recipe. Every time my husband has this caramel he has to say “Oh my gosh this is so good!”
You will not believe how easy this Caramel Apple Recipe is to make and how delicious the caramel flavors are. This is all-natural beautiful caramel sauce that can be used as a Caramel Apple Dip or to dip Caramel Apples! Both are amazing!
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, raw, dairy free and higher in fiber.
The Best Caramel Apple Recipe (Caramel Apple Dip)
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes Approximately 1 Cup of Caramel Sauce
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Sap, Maple Syrup or Agave Nectar (or 10-12 Drops Liquid Stevia to make this sugar free)
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- If you are serving this as a caramel apple dip place dip in a small bowl alongside apple and pear slices. Enjoy!
- Caramel Apple Instructions: Place your handle stick into each apple.
- Using a spoon scoop the caramel sauce over each apple. Decorate with nut pieces if you desire.
- Place coated apple on a plate and refrigerate for a couple minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator, serve and enjoy!