This recipe is the kick off to DAMY Health’s Annual Health Holiday Recipe Countdown! This year I will be featuring recipes that are great for Holiday parties, get-togethers, dinners or just special recipes with Holiday flare. I absolutely love this time of year.
Today I’m sharing with you my Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cups! These are so simple to make, can be made sugar free, are fast and are a crowd pleaser. These two-bite cheesecakes are perfect to have out for the Holidays.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cups (Raw Vegan)
Chocolate Cup Instructions
The base of this recipe is Homemade Chocolate Cups made from our Coconut Oil Chocolate.
Other great recipes using our Coconut Chocolate:
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Homemade Icy Square Chocolates
- Clean Chocolate Mint Patties
- Chocolate Mousse Cups
Here’s how to make your chocolate cups for our cheesecakes. Simply follow the recipe linked. Only follow the chocolate cup section of the recipe.
*Tip - You can make these sugar-free by using liquid stevia instead of agave or maple syrup.
After you have your cups in the freezer prepare your cheesecake filling using the options below.
*Tip – You can make these sugar-free by using liquid stevia instead of agave or maple syrup.
Cheesecake Filling Instructions
For cheesecake you can use any of the following recipes. With the recipes below only use the cheesecake filling/layer ingredients and instructions (Skip all crust instructions and ingredients).
For the recipe pictured I used the plain cheesecake recipe and added in 4-5 dairy-free chocolate chips to each to make them chocolate chip flavored cheesecakes.
For Chocolate Cheesecake – Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
*Tip - You can also change the flavors by using mint, orange or almond extract.
For Pumpkin Cheesecake – Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe (Use the ingredients and instructions for the cheesecake)
For Nutella Flavored Filling – Nutella Recipe (Use the ingredients and instructions for the filling)
- After your cheesecake filling is prepared remove your cups from the freezer.
- Remove the silicon cups from the chocolate cups gently.
- Place them all on a large plate or in a large container.
- Using a spoon fill each cup with your cheesecake filling of choice. Top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Place them back in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Serve from freezer.
- *Tip – Store in a sealed-tight container in the freezer.
- *Tip – If you make these a night before serving them take them out of the freezer and place on a plate 10 minutes before serving.