Cinnamon Sugar Chips with Pecan Pie Dip mmmm… This recipe is a twist on chips and dip. A sweet, sugary twist! This recipe is so fun. I love it!
It is really different than anything I’ve had before. I’m going to serve this recipe this Holiday Season.
If you love the idea of cinnamon sugar chips and delicious pecan pie you will adore this recipe. This can be made for a healthy, personal treat or made to serve at a party.
No matter what the occasion this recipe is a winner!
Have you missed any of our Healthy Holiday Countdown Recipes? No worries, check them out below:
- The 2011 Healthy Holiday Countdown
- Raw Vegan Sugar Cookie Blizzard
- Healthy Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cups
- Raw Vegan Cheesecake on a Stick
- Raw Salted Pecan Pie Brownies
- Skinny Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes
- Quinoa Haystacks (Vegan and Gluten Free)
- Caramel Blondie Brownie Cheesecake
- Raw Homemade Snickers Bar
- Healthy Two-Bite Turtle Brownies
- Make Your Own Chocolate Mousse Cups
- Mini Molten Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Raw Pecan Pie (Vegan/GF)
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Raw Cinnamon Buns
- Pumpkin Cheesecake and Ginger Snap Trifle
- Nutella Freezer Fudge (Vegan/GF)
- Raw Nanaimo Bars
- Raw Blueberry Cheesecake
- Ginger Snap Cookies with Pumpkin Cheesecake Buttercream (Vegan/GF)
- Chocolate Covered Roasted Chickpeas (vegan/GF)
- Chocolate Covered Martini Glass (Vegan/GF)
- Gluten Free Pecan Crusted Coffee Cakes
- Raw Sundried Tomato and Basil Cashew Cheese
- Raw Vegan Stuffed Cucumbers
- Easy Vegan Veggie Chilli
- Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwiches (Gluten-Free/Flourless)
- Creamy Cheese and Chive Dip (Vegan)
- Vegan Gluten Free Gingerbread Cake
- Thick Creamy and Rich Chocolate Frosting (Raw/Vegan)
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, dairy free, easy and full of flavor!
Cinnamon Sugar Chips with Pecan Pie Dip (Vegan/GF)
Prep time: 7 Minutes – Cook time: 7 Minutes – Total time: 14 Minutes
Yield: 3-4 Servings
Cinnamon Sugar Chip Ingredients:
- 3 Large Brown Rice Wraps
- 1 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Stevia Powder
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates (Overnight)
- 1 Cup Pecans
- 1 Large Chopped Banana
- 2 Tbsp Agave Nectar (If you want your dip to be sweet)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Brush rice wraps with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and stevia evenly over brown rice wraps.
- Cut into chips or use a cookie cutter as I did.
- Place chips on a parchment-lined baking sheet or baking stone.
- Place in the oven for 7-13 minutes (until golden brown).
- Remove from oven.
- Place all pecan pie dip ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place in a bowl for dipping, sprinkle chips on a plate and serve!