This recipe is warm, sweet and brings us back to our childhood! If you love chocolate and chocolate chip cookies you will adore this twist recipe!
These are chocolate chip cookie cups filled with warm chocolate filling…mmmm! They scream Holiday Season. These are two-bite size so they are perfect for a Holiday Party or great portion control for a mini treat.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we did. How’s the Holiday Season planning going? I’m planning Christmas Eve at my Mother’s House this year and can’t wait to share all these recipes with everyone. Stay tuned for lots of great pictures!
Here are some other fabulous Holiday Recipe from my Healthy Holiday Countdown 2012:
- The 2011 Healthy Holiday Countdown
- Raw Vegan Sugar Cookie Blizzard
- Healthy Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cups
- Raw Vegan Cheesecake on a Stick
- Raw Salted Pecan Pie Brownies
- Skinny Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes
- Quinoa Haystacks (Vegan and Gluten Free)
- Caramel Blondie Brownie Cheesecake
- Raw Homemade Snickers Bar
- Healthy Two-Bite Turtle Brownies
- Make Your Own Chocolate Mousse Cups
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, egg free, soy free and delicious!
Mini Molten Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 10 Minutes – Total time: 20 Minutes
Yield: Makes 18 Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temp)
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1/4 Cup Mini Dark Chocolate Chips (Vegan/Dairy Free)
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Dash of Salt
- 1/5 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Chocolate Molten Filling Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Mini Dark Chocolate Chips (Vegan/Dairy Free)
- 1 Tbsp Pure Cocoa
- 2 Tsp Agave Nectar (Maple Syrup or Honey)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Spray mini silicone cups with a healthy, non stick cooking oil and place in a mini muffin tin.
- Place all chocolate chip cooking ingredients (minus chocolate chips) in a bowl and mix completely (if you have a food processor you can use it for this step).
- Mix in mini chocolate chips evenly.
- Place cookie dough evenly into each silicone muffin cup in a cup formation.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-11 minutes (until golden brown).
- Remove from oven and let cool completely as-is.
- On your stove-top in a small sauce pan melt together your chocolate molten ingredients.
- Remove from heat and let set.
- Once cookies are completely cooled gently remove the silicone cups and place on a plate.
- Add chocolate molten filling to each cookie and serve.