The Holidays are coming! I love rolling out my healthy Holiday Dessert Recipes. I think the Holidays are such a fun time to share your healthy unique recipes with loved ones.
Last year I did an all-DAMY Christmas Eve for my family. They all loved the recipes and asked me to do the same this year. This is a great way to introduce kids and family members to just how delicious healthy treats can be.
Here are some other Holiday Recipes I love:
- Chocolate Covered Macaroons
- Raw Cookies, Truffles and Chocolates
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
- Vegan Egg Nog Blizzard
- Two Bite Turtle Brownies
For this recipe you will need some sticks for your cheesecake pops. I found mine in the baking section of my local Winners. They were marketed as sticks for cookies. They are perfect.
You will also need a silicone mold. I picked up a silicone ice cube mold. It worked perfectly. My pops were about 1.5-2 inches each and mold had 16 servings. You can use any shape you wish. Just make sure it is a silicone mold.
You can create this recipe in many different flavors. Here are some ideas for flavoring and how to create them:
Cheesecake on a Stick Flavor Options
- Plain Cheesecake – Simply follow the recipe as listed below.
- Plain Dairy Cheesecakes – If you eat dairy you can use the cheesecake recipe found here. This will make your cheesecake pops skinny and guilt free.
- Chocolate Cheesecake – To make your cheesecake bites double chocolate add 1-2 tbsp of cocoa powder to your cheesecake recipe found below.
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake – Making your cheesecake bites salted caramel is simple. By adding 1/2 of our salted caramel recipe to your cheesecake filling. Simply add the caramel sauce while blending your cheesecake. The recipe is found here.
- Peppermint Cheesecake – Simply add 1/2-1 tsp of peppermint extract to your cheesecake batter to create fresh Peppermint Cheesecake Pops.
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake – You can add bites of cookie dough to your cheesecake pops simple by using our chocolate chip cookie dough recipe found here. Simply blend your cheesecake as directed below then add bites of the cookie dough to the recipe before placing into your molds. You want the cookie dough to be in small chunks folded into the cheesecake.
- Amaretto Cheesecake – Give these cheesecake pops an amaretto flavor by adding 1/2 tsp of almond extract to your cheesecake batter.
- Orange Cheesecake – You can give these an orange flavor by adding orange extract or orange juice in place of the lemon juice in your cheesecake recipe. Add 1-2 tbsp orange zest to your cheesecake batter for an extra kick.
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Simple add 3-4 tbsp of natural peanut butter to your cheesecake batter to give these cheesecake bites a creamy peanut butter flavor.
Cheesecake on a Stick Topping ideas:
Depending on the flavor of the cheesecake you choose pick the topping that matches. Remember, you don’t have to use a topping at all.
- Crushed Pecans
- Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Candy Cane
- Shredded Coconut
- Sea Salt
This recipe is vegan, raw, gluten free, no-bake, easy, versatile and prefect for Holiday Parties.
Raw Vegan Cheesecake on a Stick
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 16-24 Cheesecake Pops
- 2 1/2 Cups Raw Soaked Cashews (Overnight)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar (Stevia, Maple Syrup or Honey)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
Chocolate Coating Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Raw Natural Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar (Stevia, Maple Syrup or Honey)
- Place all cheesecake filling ingredients into the food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Spray your silicone molds with a healthy, non-stick cooking oil.
- Place cheesecake filling evenly into molds.
- Place one stick into the center of each cheesecake bite.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer.
- Place all chocolate sauce ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Pop each bite out of the cheesecake mold carefully and dip into the chocolate sauce.
- Place on a wax-paper covered plate or tray.
- Coat in desired toppings (If you wish).
- Place on a plate and serve.
- Tip – Store these in the freezer (and serve directly from the freezer).