This recipe is so quick, easy and delicious you are going to love it! This is a wonderful guilt free way to enjoy chocolate fudge!
You can enjoy this healthy chocolate fudge in a few different ways: first, you can create it with soaked dates in place of added sugar. Dates are high in fiber and other great nutrients. Or, you can make this completely sugar free by using stevia to sweeten the fudge. You can make this a protein fudge simply by adding 2 scoops of your favorite chocolate protein. Lastly, you can turn this into a decadent healthy treat by adding our Vegan Caramel Sauce!
This recipe is so clean you can enjoy it as a snack. I hope you enjoy our Funky Monkey Freezer Fudge as much as we do!
If you’re looking for more healthy fudge options make sure to check out my other yummy options:
- Clean Eating Chocolate Mint Fudge
- Chocolate Cranberry Protein Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter Eatmore Brownies
- Nutella Freezer Fudge (Vegan & GF)
- Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites
- Raw Mint Fudge Oreo Cake
- Mint Chip Fudge Squares
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, no-bake, easy, high fiber, fast and healthy chocolate fudge.
Funky Monkey Freezer Fudge
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12-16 Bites
- 1 Cup Natural Pumpkin Puree (Pure – not pumpkin pie filling. You can used canned or roast your own pumpkin)
- 1/3 Cup Natural Almond Butter (or Natural Nut Butter of choice)
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates (or 3 Tbsp Agave, Honey, Maple Syrup or Stevia to taste)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- Optional – 2 Scoops Natural Chocolate Protein Powder
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Using plastic wrap line the bottom and sides of an 8×8 baking dish (this makes removal so easy!).
- Top plastic wrap with fudge batter.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Optional – Before freezing top Funky Monkey Freezer Fudge with our Vegan Caramel Sauce. This takes the snack to more of a treat.
DAMY Members - 2 Squares can be enjoyed for your mid-morning snack. If adding salted caramel sauce you can enjoy 3-4 squares as a treat.