Valentine’s is right around the corner. This holiday always makes me think of bite-size chocolate treats. I took my classic black bean brownie recipe, made them into cupcakes and added a delicious Nutella frosting!
This is a perfect dessert for that sexy holiday!
I absolutely love these. I hope you do too.
Check out more Healthy Brownie Recipes below:
- Peanut Butter Black Bean Brownies
- Skinny Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes
- Healthy Two-Bite Turtle Brownies (Gluten Free)
- Blondie Brownies
- Snickerdoodle Blondies (GF, Flourless & Reduced Fat)
More Healthy Nutella Recipes here:
This recipe is gluten free, high fiber, nutrient dense, healthy natural nutella recipe, sooooo yummy and a bit sexy!
Mini Black Bean Brownie Nutella Cupcakes
Prep time: 10 Minutes - Cook time: 20 Minutes - Total time: 30 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Mini Brownie Cupcakes
Healthy Raw Vegan Nutella Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Natural Hazelnut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar (or more for more sweetness)
Healthy Black Bean Brownie Cupcake Ingredients (Gluten Free):
- 1 Cup (540 ml) Black Beans (Rinsed Thoroughly)
- 2 Egg Whites and 1 Full Egg
- 1/3 Cup Plain Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tbsp Hazelnut Butter (or Coconut Oil)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Packets Stevia
- 4 Tbsp Agave or Honey
- 1/4 Cup Dark Mini Chocolate Chips
- Place all Nutella Frosting ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray your mini muffin tin with a healthy non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all Brownie Cupcake Ingredients excluding the chocolate chips into your food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Remove blade and with a spoon stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cupcakes set for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. To remove cupcakes use a knife and gently remove cupcake from the sides of the tin.
- Let cupcakes cool completely before icing (if you want them to look pretty)
- Tip – If you have extra batter left place in a ramekin and bake a personal size treat.
- Tip – Let cupcakes completely cool before frosting
- Tip – Store these brownies in a sealed-tight container in the refrigerator.
DAMY Members - 3 Brownies is a great treat option.