These chocolates are creamy, rich, easy and pretty! If you love strawberries and chocolate together you will love this recipe.
This recipe was created with all whole, natural, raw ingredients to create the purest treat possible. The fact that these are made simply in your ice-cube tray makes them that much better. Anyone can make these!
I hope you enjoy these sweet creamy bites!
If you love these truffles also check out my Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Cheesecakes here!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, raw, creamy and rich!
Strawberry Cream Stuffed Chocolate Truffles (Ice Cube Tray Chocolates)
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 14 Truffles
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Natural Maple Syrup (or Agave, to make these sugar free you can also use liquid stevia to taste)
*You will have lots of this left over. Store it in your refrigerator and use it as a spread.
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cashew Butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Strawberries (Fresh or Thawed)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 5-10 Drops Liquid Stevia (or 3 Tbsp Agave, Maple Syrup or Honey)
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blend Strawberry Cream ingredients until smooth in your food processor and set aside.
- In a separate food processor bowl blend Chocolate ingredients until smooth.
- Spray a pre-chilled, clean ice cube tray with a healthy oil.
- Using a spoon pour the chocolate into each ice cube mold.
- Coat the bottom and the sides of each ice cube mold using your spoon.
- Tip – I picked up the ice cube tray and kind of tilted it around to make sure all the angles were covered. Make sure the molds are completely coated.
- Fill each ice cube mold with Strawberry Cream filling.
- Top with a layer of chocolate coating.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and set on the counter for a minute or two.
- Gently twisting the ice cube tray, as you would to remove ice cubes, remove each truffle and place on a plate.