This recipe is simple, easy and pure! It also happens to be my current obsession!!!
For the mango you can buy bagged frozen chunks of mango (organic if you can) or you can chop up mango yourself and freeze it. Just remember, the smaller the chunks the better for blending.
Ready for this refreshing, simple and pure recipe?!! Here it is:
Mango and Lime Ice Cream with Soft Caramel Date Chunks (Raw/V/GF)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 3 Cups Frozen Mango
- Juice of One Fresh Lime
- 1/2 Cup Medjool Dates (Pitted and Chopped)
- A Few Drops of Liquid Stevia (Optional and Not Necessary)
- Place all ingredients excluding the dates into your high powered food processor.
- Pulse to get things moving and broken up. This takes a few minutes.
- Once things are starting to melt just a bit and moving freely turn on the full blending option.
- Blend until desired texture.
- Add in date chucks and pulse a few times.
- Grab a bowl and spoon and enjoy!Â