This recipe is a great way to have a thick, chocolate, cake-batter snack with zero guilt!
It is packed with fiber and is high in protein.
It will keep you feeling satisfied longer.
If you are loving smoothies like I am this summer and are looking for other great flavors try a few of these:
- Green Pineapple Energy Smoothie (Raw/V/GF)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Youth Glow Smoothie
- Sexy Raw Pecan Pie Smoothie
- The Key Lime Pie Radiant Beauty Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw)
- The Complete Guide to Creating Green Juice and Smoothies
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, thick, creamy, delicious, whole-food based and clean.
Vegan Brownie Batter Smoothie
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 1 Serving
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoop Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder (OR 2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds)
- 3 Packets Stevia (OR 4-5 Pitted Medjool Dates)
- 1.5 Tbsp Cashew Butter
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (Or Unsweetened Rice, Hemp or Coconut Milk)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder = 34 grams
- 1 Packet Stevia = 1 gram
*Tip: You can freeze this recipe to make it into protein fudge!
*Tip: You could replace the vanilla extract with mint to create a mint chocolate fudge flavour!
DAMY Members – 1 Smoothie is great for meal two.