Chocolate chip cookies seem to be a universally-beloved cookie. I wanted to make a gluten free, grain free, dairy free, vegan recipe for all of my gluten free vegan readers.
This recipe turned out amazing. So well that David lived on cookies and coffee for the whole day that I made them.
I decided to make these small so you can decide if you would like a small treat or a bigger treat. These petit chocolate chip cookies are perfect for entertaining.
These are fast to make, chewy and sweet. This is a great cookie to kick off the new season.
*For more DAMY Health Cookie Recipes including Fudge Cookies made with beans and Healthy Sugar Cookies click here.
*For Chocolate Fudge Vegan Icing click here.
*For Pumpkin Cheesecake Frosting click here.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, 6 ingredient recipe, 10 minute recipe, dairy free and delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF)
Prep time: 12 Minutes – Cook time: 10 Minutes – Total time: 22 Minutes
Yield: 25-27 1.5 Inch Cookies
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Agave (or Maple Syrup)
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Dash Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Mini Chocolate Chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Place all ingredients (except Chocolate Chips) in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove dough from food processor onto large sheet of saran wrap (enough to
- completely wrap the dough). Add chocolate chips distributing them evenly over the dough pressing them in. The dough may appear crumbly until you do this. Do not stress – place the dough in the saran wrap, completely wrap it and place it in the refrigerator. When you remove the dough it will be smooth and easy to work with.
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill (this is just to make it easy to work with).
- Spread dough out evenly using a rolling pin with dough covered in saran wrap (or you can just use your hands).
- Cut out your cookies using a cookie cutter. I used a 1.5 inch cookie cutter.
- Place on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes (until golden brown).
- These cookies can be very fragile. When you remove your cookies from the oven let them sit on the baking sheet for 5-7 minutes before placing them on the cooling rack. This will ensure that they stay set in form.
- Gentily place cookies on a cooling rack and let cool.
- You can ice these cookies or serve them plain. Both are equally delicious.
DAMY Members – 4 Cookies is a treat.