As most of you know I have been officially coffee free for one year. To read more about that you can click here.
David, however, loves a coffee. Especially the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte during the Fall Season. He decided to create his own. I am informed that it is delicious!
If you love the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte but are looking for an at-home or vegan version you have found it! This one also has a caramel twist.
Make this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Caramel Latte on a cool, cozy Saturday morning with a good book or magazine and a cozy robe.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and the perfect Fall at-home Latte.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Caramel Latte
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Raw Vegan Caramel (Recipe Here)
- 2 Cups Fresh Brew Coffee (I used Organic Melitta World Harvest)
- 7 Drops Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- Coconut Whipped Cream (For topping – Recipe Here)
- Raw Vegan Caramel (For topping – Recipe Here)
- Brew two cups of coffee.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, almond milk, vanilla and caramel in a dish.
- Heat mixture until warm on stovetop.
- Combine mixture with coffee in a mug. Add vanilla stevia (I used 7 drops) and extra almond milk to taste.
- Optional – Top with Coconut Whipped Cream and Raw Vegan Caramel drizzle.
DAMY Members - Once per week coffee option.