Sometimes I crave strawberry cheesecake… so, I eat strawberry cheesecake. Don’t get all hot and bothered I haven’t lost my mind. This is one of my ultimate craving-buster recipes! And also, one of my easiest recipes.
The strawberry cheesecake that I enjoy 100% guilt free any time I want to have it is my Raw Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe. It’s a skinny-ed down simple version of my Raw Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake.
All you need for this recipe are the simple whole ingredients listed and a powerful blender or food processor. Within minutes you can have this amazing Raw Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream in your hands.
For more natural whole-food cheesecake recipes click here.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, raw, easy to make, 5 ingredients and a whole food recipe.
Simple Raw Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 1/2 Cups Sliced Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- 5 Drops Liquid Stevia (or to taste)
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Raw Cashew Butter
- Place all ingredients into your food processor.
- Start by pulsing ingredients.
- Then blend until completely smooth ice cream texture.
- Place into a bowl and enjoy!
DAMY Members – One serving of this recipe can be enjoyed for meal 2 or 4.