Chocolate covered cheesecake bites are always a hit. These pumpkin cheesecake chocolate covered bites are perfect for this Fall season.
I, at first, didn’t know if I would like chocolate and pumpkin together but come to find out it is a delicious pair. This recipe is extremely simple to make and will appear to be something that took time and effort.
You can find a variety of silicone chocolate molds in different shapes and sizes. I really enjoy the individual cups and the ice cube tray versions equally. This pumpkin shaped tray mold that I found was the ice-cube tray variety.
If you have pumpkin pie spice in your pantry you can just use that in place of the listed spices.
I hope you enjoy this Fall cheesecake recipe as much as we did!
If you are looking for other DAMY Health Cheesecake recipes here is a list of my all time favorites including our super cool Ice Cube Tray Cheesecakes and famous Blonde Brownie Caramel Cheesecake.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, almost raw, dairy free, all-natural, easy to make and high fiber.
Vegan Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 20-24 Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
- 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Natural Maple Syrup (or Agave, Coconut Sap)
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger
- 1/8 Tsp Cloves
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup (Agave or Coconut Sap – You can use liquid stevia here to reduce the sugar)
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Place your silicone molds on a large plate or casserole dish and into the freezer.
- Place all chocolate ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth (stopping a couple times to scrape down the sides).
- *Do not melt the coconut oil before using. It will become the perfect consistency as you blend.
- Remove your silicone chocolate mold cups from the freezer.
- Using a 1/2 Tbsp measure scoop 1/2 tbsp of chocolate into each silicone chocolate mold and evenly coat the sides and bottom.
- Place 1/2 coated molds in your freezer.
- Place all pumpkin pie cheesecake ingredients into your clean food processor bowl and blend until smooth.
- Remove molds from freezer and fill with pumpkin cheesecake.
- Top with remaining chocolate.
- Cover plate or caserole dish with saran wrap and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and enjoy.
DAMY Members – 4 Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites are a perfect treat option.