Sometimes the only cure is chocolate. And, when I’m craving rich, creamy chocolate I want it to be the good stuff. I want it to be worth it.
If you love chocolate you will adore this recipe. It is made with natural, whole ingredients. All you need is a blender and your freezer and you will have decadent chocolate ganache truffles.
If you are looking for more whole-ingredient chocolate recipes below is a list of my favorite recipes that are all made in the freezer.
14 Awesome Vegan Chocolate, Truffle and Cheesecake Recipes you need to know about:
- Raw Snickers Bar
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Covered Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- Vegan Buster Bar Dessert
- Salted Caramel Buster Bar with Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Mini Chocolate Cookie Dough Cheesecakes
- Regular Chocolates
- Chocolate Mint Cups
- Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
- Chocolate Mousse Cups
- Ice Cube Tray Cheesecakes
- Vegan Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Cream Stuffed Chocolate
- Raw Vegan Cheesecake on a Stick
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, raw, freezer-made, no bake, dairy free, ice cube tray truffles.
Raw Vegan Chocolate Ganache Truffles
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 16-20 Truffles
Chocolate Ganache Truffle Filling Ingredients:
- 3-4 Ripe Avocados
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Sap (or Maple Syrup, Agave)
- 4-5 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Natural Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar (Coconut Sap or Maple Syrup)
- Place silicone ice cube tray or chocolate molds in the freezer.
- Process each above set of ingredients separately in your food processor until smooth.
- Set each aside in separate bowls.
- Remove your silicone mold cups from the freezer.
- Using a 1/2 Tbsp measure – scoop 1/2 tbsp of chocolate into each silicone chocolate mold and evenly coat the sides and bottom.
- Place 1/2 coated molds in your freezer for two minutes.
- Remove molds from freezer and fill with chocolate ganache.
- Top with remaining chocolate coating.
- Place molds or tray on a plate and cover with saran wrap.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and enjoy.
DAMY Members – 2-3 Truffles is a great treat option.