The holiday season is in full swing here at DAMY Health. That means lots of our most decadent dessert recipes are being created and shared. If you are looking for some Holiday Dessert Ideas you can check out last year’s Holiday Round Up Post found here.
Chocolate just screams the Holiday Season to me. Rich, decadent chocolate bites that you only need 1 or 2 of to get your fix is what I truly enjoy. High quality, natural ingredient treats is my passion. That’s why I love creating natural ingredient dessert recipes that are an alternative to store-bought treats.
I adore Nutella but not what’s in it. So, I often make my natural nutella into fun desserts. It, however, never fails that every time I share a nutella recipe online people freak out and say “Nutella’s Not Vegan!” Well my friends, this Nutella is. So enjoy.
For more chocolate cheesecake and caramel recipes click here.
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, raw, freezer-made, simple, natural nutella option.
Vegan Nutella Chocolate Truffles
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 16-20 Truffles
Nutella Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Hazelnut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar (or more for more sweetness)
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Natural Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar (Coconut Sap or Maple Syrup)
- Place silicone ice cube tray or chocolate molds in the freezer.
- Process each above set of ingredients separately in your food processor until smooth.
- Set each aside in separate bowls.
- Remove your silicone mold cups from the freezer.
- Using a 1/2 Tbsp measure – scoop 1/2 tbsp of chocolate into each silicone chocolate mold and evenly coat the sides and bottom.
- Place 1/2 coated molds in your freezer for two minutes.
- Remove molds from freezer and fill with nutella frosting.
- Top with remaining chocolate coating.
- Place molds or tray on a plate and cover with saran wrap.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and enjoy.
DAMY Members – 2-3 Truffles is a great treat option.