This recipe is perfect for those times that you are looking to add that deep beefy flavor to your meal without having meat or soy.
You can add this recipe to any pasta dish, on top of any salad, on top of soups or in lettuce wraps with veggies, etc.
Some other recipes that I think this recipe would go great with are:
- Low Carb Lazy Pasta
- Creamy Quinoa Curry
- Sauteed Cheesy Sriracha Kale
- Raw Zucchini Pasta with Tomato Sauce
- Raw Red Pepper Caesar Salad Dressing (Vegan & GF)
- Sweet Peach and Spicy Chickpea Salad
- Creamy Vegan Sundried Tomato and Basil Pasta
If you love using cauliflower in recipes check out these other options:
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, high fiber, soy free and the perfect ground beef substitute.
Cauliflower “Ground Beef”
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 65 Minutes – Total time: 75 Minutes
Yield: 3 Servings
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 3 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos (or Coconut Aminos)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour (or Chickpea Flour)
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 F.
- Chop your cauliflower flourettes into small pieces.
- Melt your coconut oil and coat cauliflower in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients – coating evenly.
- Add dry ingredients – coating evenly.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet or baking stone evenly distribute your cauliflower mixture in a single layer.
- Place in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Broil for an extra 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
DAMY Members – You can use up to half of this recipe with any meal at any time.