I love chocolate and caramel. It is no secret.
I also adore creating treats in my home that are one or two servings (unless I’m making the recipe for an event, etc). By keeping my treats small it keeps my portions in check.
I love extremely rich, decadent dessert options that satisfy me after a few bites. They also have to be made with whole natural ingredients. When they are raw/vegan that equals perfection.
This recipe is perfect for when you are craving something rich and trying to satisfy an intense craving. It is also a wonderful dessert option for just you and your hunny.
For more caramel dessert options check out these yummy recipes:
- Homemade Chewy Vegan Salted Caramels
- Raw Homemade Snickers Bar
- Homemade Raw Vegan Turtles Chocolates
- Raw Vegan No-Bake Deep Dish Peanut Butter Snickers Pie w/ Salted Caramel
- The Best Caramel Apple Recipe (Caramel Apple Dip)
- Healthy Double Chocolate Pudding Tart (Avocado Chocolate Pudding)
- Homemade Icy Square Chocolates (Coconut Oil Chocolates)
- Strawberry Cream Stuffed Chocolate Truffles (Ice Cube Tray Chocolates) Vegan & GF
- Raw Mint Fudge Oreo Cake
- Caramel Blondie Brownie Cheesecake (Vegan/Raw)
- Chocolate Mint Fudge Pie (Raw/Vegan)
This recipe is raw, vegan, gluten free, grain free, all natural, sweet and the perfect treat for two.
Chewy Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart for Two
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 2 Servings
Caramel Layer Ingredients:
- 10 Soft (Fresh and Pitted) Medjool Dates
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Natural Pure Almond Butter
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia
Chocolate Fudge Layer Ingredients:
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup (Coconut Sap or Agave)
- 5-6 Drops Liquid Stevia (Optional)
- 2 Heaping Tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
Pecan Layer Ingredients:
- 10 Pecans
- Place all Caramel Layer Ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Lightly coat a mini tart pan (3-4 inch) with coconut oil.
- Place caramel layer into your tart pan pressing down evenly.
- Press pecans down evenly into caramel layer.
- Place all Chocolate Fudge ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Spread evenly over pecans.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for two hours before enjoying.
- Enjoy immediately upon removal from freezer.
- Tip – you can add coconut whipped cream or a hard chocolate layer to this tart using either of the recipes linked.
DAMY Members – 1 serving is a fantastic treat option.