This dessert is close to one of my favorite dessert recipes that I’ve created. It is extremely sweet and decadent. You just need a small square to feel completely satisfied.
This recipe is made in your freezer and who doesn’t love not turning on the oven in the summer months.
These Blondie Brownies are a great twist on our Raw Vegan Blondie Brownie Cheesecake. I hope you all enjoy!
This recipe is raw, vegan, no bake, all natural, simple ingredients and tastes divine.
Caramel Blondie Brownies w/ Chocolate Drizzle (Raw/Vegan)
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12-14 Brownies
Blondie Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Natural Almonds
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Natural Walnuts
- 1 1/4 Cup Large Fresh/Soft Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Creamy Caramel Ingredients:
- 12 Large Fresh/Soft Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Natural Almond Butter
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia
- Slivered Almonds
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Place all brownie ingredients into your food processor and pulse until crumbly dough.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or with healthy cooking oil.
- Place dough evenly into baking dish pressing into shape.
- Place all caramel ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Spread evenly over brownies.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare chocolate sauce (instructions here).
- Drizzle chocolate sauce and crushed nuts over brownies.
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy immediately!
- Store in the freezer.
DAMY Members – 2 Brownies is a great treat option.