This recipe is light, fluffy, creamy and sweet – the perfect accompaniment to fresh fruit. This recipe is wonderful for entertaining, dressing up any fruit platter and perfect for shaking up your healthy snacks for your little ones.
I love serving a beautiful array of bright colored fruits with different dips for every event. It gives a healthy option for everyone including myself.
For more healthy fruit dip options check out the links below:
- Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Mousse
- Strawberry Vegan Cream Cheese (Spread, Dip, Icing)
- Blueberry Vegan Cream Cheese (Spread, Dip, Icing)
- Thick, Creamy and Rich Chocolate Frosting
- Skinny Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (10 Different Options)
- Coconut Whipped Cream
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, only 4 ingredients, simple, quick, made with all natural ingredients and a wonderful clean treat.
Healthy Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 4-8 Servings
- 1 Can (400mL/13.5floz) Coconut Cream (Pre-refrigerated)
- 1/2 Cup Hulled Fresh Strawberries (or other berry of your choice)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia (or 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup)
- Place your coconut cream can in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and open without shaking.
- Spoon only solidified coconut cream into your food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy!
- Store in a sealed tight container in the refrigerator.
DAMY Members – 1/4 Cup with 1 cup of fruit can be used for meal number 2.