This recipe is for all my peanut butter lovers. This recipe is extremely simple to make and can be used in all kinds of different ways.
Paired with fresh cut fruit this is an awesome dip. You can layer this mousse with different ingredients and serve it on its own. You can also use this mousse to top different desserts on a twist of regular whipped cream.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, raw, 4 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to make.
Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Mousse
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 3 Servings
- 1 Can (400mL/13.5floz) Coconut Cream (Pre-refrigerated)
- 3 Tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia (or 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place your coconut cream can in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and open without shaking.
- Spoon only solidified coconut cream into your food processor or blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Tip: You can top this delicious mousse with crushed peanuts, vegan chocolate chips or coconut. This mousse is also a great dip for fresh cut fruit.
- Store in your refrigerator.
DAMY Members – 1 serving is a great treat option.