I am currently obsessed with spicy foods and cauliflower so this recipe came together quite naturally. This recipe is extremely filling and satisfying with zero guilt.
You can make this recipe as spicy as you wish by using more or less of the Sriracha and spice blend. The recipe below is very spicy (just the way I like it).
This recipe would be delicious served as a side dish with a lean protein or hummus. It is delicious served on a salad with slivered almonds and chopped grapes and is extremely yummy served with a couple tbsp of whipped coconut cream and pureed mango.
Yes, this recipe is extremely versatile. I highly suggest trying all of the options above.
For more cauliflower inspired recipes and options to go with this recipe check out the links below:
- My Favorite Hummus Recipes
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Vegan Cauliflower Fried Clams
- The Best Cauliflower Recipes
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, high fiber, spicy and made with all natural ingredients.
Hot & Spicy Tandoori Cauliflower Bites (Vegan/Gluten Free)
Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 45 Minutes – Total time: 50 Minutes
Makes 2-4 Servings.
- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour (You can also use almond flour if you wish)
- 3 Tbsp Tandoori Spice Blend or Curry Spice Blend
- 1-3 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (Optional)
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
- Melt coconut oil.
- Cut cauliflower flourettes into bite sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Coat evenly with Sriracha and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients evenly.
- Place dry ingredient mixture on cauliflower flourettes and coat evenly.
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly distribute coated cauliflower bites onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45-60 minutes (until crispy brown without burning).
- Serve and enjoy!
DAMY Members – 1/2 of this recipe can be used at lunch or supper as your vegetable serving.