Chocolate brownies with thick peanut butter mousse – a match made in a peanut butter lover’s heaven. This recipe is super simple, light yet loaded with flavor.
This recipe is the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Enjoy!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, raw, no bake and created with all natural ingredients.
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie w/ Chocolate Brownie Crust (Vegan/Gluten Free)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 6 Servings
- 12 Large Fresh Medjool Dates (Pittted)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Peanuts
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 5 Drops Liquid Stevia
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Peanut Butter Mousse Recipe (Found Here)
- Extra Peanuts (Optional)
- Vegan Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Place all crust ingredients into your food processor and pulse until blended but with visible nut pieces.
- Oil a 9 inch tart pan or 3 3 inch mini tart pans.
- Press brownie dough evenly into your tart pan or pans.
- Prepare your peanut butter mousse (recipe here).
- Top your tart with your peanut butter mousse.
- Add peanuts and chocolate chips if desired.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
DAMY Members – 1 Serving is a great treat option.