These cheesecake chocolates are super easy and really delicious! You honestly only need one to feel completely satisfied.
The creamy macadamia cheesecake mixed with the whipped strawberry cream is simple and sinfully delightful.
These are great to have in your freezer for when you just want a little something without going overboard.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, raw, made with all natural simple ingredients, no bake and freezer made.
Strawberry Macadamia Cheesecake Bites
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12-16 Cheesecake Bites
- 1/2 Cup All Natural Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup (or Agave or to make these sugar free 5-10 drops liquid stevia to taste)
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Natural Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Strawberries (Fresh or Thawed)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 5-10 Drops Liquid Stevia (or 3 Tbsp Agave, Maple Syrup or Honey)
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place silicone chocolate molds on a plate and into the freezer.
- Blend Cheesecake Ingredients until smooth.
- Remove molds from freezer and scoop cheesecake into each silicone mold until each is 1/3 full.
- Place molds in the freezer.
- Blend all Strawberry Cream ingredients until smooth.
- Remove molds from freezer and fill with strawberry cream.
- Top each strawberry filled cheesecake with your Cheesecake mixture.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy immediately.
- Store in the freezer in a sealed tight container.
DAMY Members – 3 Cheesecake Bites is a great treat option.