Neapolitan Ice Cream is a summer classic. These raw/vegan chocolates are a twist on the old classic.
These ice cream chocolates are layered with vanilla cheesecake, strawberry cream and dark chocolate. They also happen to be raw vegan and made in the freezer. No baking, no fuss and are perfect single serving desserts that can be popped out of the freezer and enjoyed immediately at any time.
Make these for an event or to have in a sealed tight container in your freezer for quick-to-grab portion controlled treats.
This recipe is vegan, raw, gluten free, no bake, freezer made and dairy free.
Neapolitan Ice Cream Chocolates (Raw/Vegan)
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 16-18 Chocolates
Vanilla Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup All Natural Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup (or Agave or to make these sugar free 5-10 drops liquid stevia to taste)
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Natural Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Strawberries (Fresh or Thawed)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 5-10 Drops Liquid Stevia (or 3 Tbsp Agave, Maple Syrup or Honey)
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Natural Maple Syrup (Agave, Coconut Sap OR Stevia – to taste)
- Place silicone chocolate molds on a plate and into the freezer.
- Blend Vanilla Cheesecake Ingredients until smooth.
- Remove molds from freezer and scoop cheesecake into each silicone mold until each is 1/3 full.
- Place molds in the freezer.
- Blend all Strawberry Cream ingredients until smooth.
- Remove molds from freezer and fill with strawberry cream.
- Place back in the freezer.
- Blend all chocolate ingredients until smooth.
- Remove bites from freezer and top with chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy immediately.
- Store in the freezer in a sealed tight container.
DAMY Members – 3 Neapolitan Ice Cream Chocolates is a perfect treat.