It seems in Fall I can’t stop baking with Pumpkin. I just have to do it. I adore pumpkin. It is so versatile, healthy, and full of beautiful fiber.
I love creating savory and sweet dishes with pumpkin.
If you love pumpkin like I do make sure you check out some of my favorite recipes using pumpkin below:
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Creamy Pumpkin Vegetable Curry
- Secret Pumpkin Bake
- Pumpkin Chocolates
- Nutella Freezer Fudge
I have made mini caramel apple pies before and they are always a hit. I wanted to make individual pumpkin pies that were easy and vegan. I did this recipe in two different ways depending on how you enjoy your pumpkin flavors.
The cooked pumpkin pie filling reminds me more of a classic pumpkin pie where the uncooked filling reminds me more of our Raw Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake. This version can be enjoyed cold or warm where the cooked is best at room temperature.
I hope you enjoy this simple, healthy version mini pumpkin pies.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, all natural ingredients, high fiber, delicious, easy and individual servings.
Easy Mini Pumpkin Pies
Prep time: 8 Minutes – Cook time: 20 Minutes – Total time: 28 Minutes
Yield: 9-12 Mini Pies
Pumpkin Pie Filling Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Pure Pureed Pumpkin (Canned or fresh roasted is fine)
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cashew Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 15 Drops Liquid Stevia (or 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup, Coconut Sap, etc)
- Dash of Sea Salt
Pie Crust Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats (Uncontaminated for Gluten Free)
- 1 1/2 Cups Hazelnuts (or Walnuts, Pecans, Almonds, etc)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 5 Pitted Dates
- 15 Drops of Liquid Stevia (or 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup, Coconut Sap, etc)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
- Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
- Using a regular muffin tin spray the muffin tin or using coconut oil grease evenly.
- Place all Crust ingredients aside from water into your food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add in 2 tbsp of water slowly.
- Evenly press down pie crusts into muffin tin. Note: You will get 9-12 pies varying on how thick you like the crust.
- Place all pie filling ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- If you are making the baked filling variation fill pie crusts evenly and place in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- If you are making the non-baked filling variation place crusts into your oven for 18 minutes.
- Remove crusts from the oven and let sit for 5-7 minutes. Using a knife release the edges of the pie crusts and gently place them on a cooling rack.
- Let crusts and/or pies cool completely.
- If you are doing the unbaked filling version now fill your pie crusts.
- Top with coconut whipped cream if desired and enjoy.
DAMY Members – Enjoy 1-2 mini pies as a great, healthy treat option.