Is it a milkshake or is it a smoothie? Who cares? It’s healthy and it’s delicious.
This PUMPKIN SPICE Milkshake Smoothie is made with all natural ingredients, loaded with real fiber and is really filling. This is a perfect snack option for adults and kids. If you love the flavor or the Pumpkin Spice Latte but are not a coffee drinker this is perfect for you.
If you are a coffee drinker and you want to try this cold milkshake/smoothie version of the pumpkin spice you could add some instant coffee to this recipe.
To make this recipe 100% raw you can use pureed pumpkin without cooking the pumpkin. I personally enjoy using pureed fresh roasted pumpkin or an natural easy to grab can of pureed pumpkin. All are great options.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, raw, high fiber, made with all natural ingredients, pumpkin spice latte flavored and a perfect clean snack or treat recipe.
For more healthy flavors of Fall please check out the links below:
- All Natural Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- The Best Secretly Healthy Fall Dessert Recipes
- My favorite recipes using pumpkin
- Sweet Caramel Apple Poutine
- Raw Vegan Turtles
- Pumpkin Cheesecake and Ginger Snap Trifle
Note: If you do not have all the separate spices listed below but do have pumpkin pie spice you can replace the listed spices with around 1 Tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
PUMPKIN SPICE Milkshake Smoothie
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Yield: Makes 1-2 servings depending on how hungry you are.
- 3/4 Cup Pure Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Natural Cashew Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger
- 1/8 Tsp Cloves
- 3 Fresh Pitted Dates (I used Medjool)
- 6-10 Drops Liquid Stevia (depending on how sweet you enjoy this recipe)
- Dash of Sea Salt (Optional)
- 1 Serving Natural Protein Powder of Choice (Optional – I used a Vanilla Flavored Hemp Protein Powder that I am testing out and it worked great)
- Place all ingredients into your high powered blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you are feeling fancy you can top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
DAMY Members – You can enjoy this recipe for meal 2 or 4 and for an emergency breakfast on the go.