This recipe is a must make and once you make it you will find yourself doing so over and over.
This recipe is for anyone who enjoys savoury fried food flavors without all the added junk and guilt. These little bites of greatness are an awesome substitute for spicy/hot fried wings.
I am extremely guilty of creating and sharing more sweet recipes that I do savoury. It is just naturally where my brain goes more often (as you can probably tell from our massive ebook cookbook – The Healthy Rebel Raw Dessert and Treat Recipes that features over 120+ sweet treats).
I do however create a lot of savoury recipes. I just forget to blog them. So, I am making it a mission to create more recipes for my savoury friends and to photograph and share the recipes I do create. This leads me to a little secret – There will be another Healthy Rebel eBook Cookbook but featuring all cooked and baked recipes launching this month!
For more famous DAMY Health dupes check out the linked recipes below:
- The Best Cauliflower Recipes Ever
- Homemade Vegan Almond Joy Bars
- Turtles Chocolates
- Snickers Bar
- Payday Bar
- Vegan Tuna Salad
- Baked Caramel Bloomin Apple
- Gin Gins
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Salted Caramels
- Caramel Apples
- Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Latte with Caramel Drizzle
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
These little bites of breaded deliciousness are wonderful served on their own, dipped in natural ketchup, on top of quinoa, on top of cooked veggies, loaded into lettuce wraps or on top of a salad.
This is such a versatile, simple, delicious recipe. Next time you are craving something savoury with that fried flavor try this.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, high fiber, soy free and the perfect faux spicey/hot fried wings dupe.
Breaded Sriracha Cauliflower Bites (Vegan Spicy Wings)
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 45 Minutes – Total time: 55 Minutes
Yield: 3 Servings
- 1 Head (or 6-8 Cups) of Cauliflower (florets)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3-4 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/3 Cup Almond Flour or 1/3 Cup Garbanzo and Fava Bean Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a large bowl.
- Cut cauliflower florets into small nuggets (the size of your thumb).
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl and mix completely with coconut oil.
- Add hot sauce and stir until cauliflower are completely coated.
- Add garlic salt and flour together so that they are mixed.
- Add flour mixture to cauliflower coating evenly.
- Spread breaded cauliflower onto your parchment covered baking sheet evenly in one layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cauliflower should be golden and firm.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and let your breaded “wings” sit for 5-7 minutes before plating (this ensures they hold their form).
- Serve and enjoy.
DAMY Members – You can use 1/3 of this recipe at lunch or supper just add veggies and/or salad and a protein. One of my favorite ways to have this is on top of a salad. You can also enjoy this recipe as a healthy snack option.