This recipe is really simple to toss together and is perfect for chocolate cravings. You will enjoy the nutella flavor without all the added junk.
With the pumpkin being the base you will feel full from the fiber plus receive the added benefits of vitamins and nutrients. The healthy fats from the nut butter will keep you satisfied and your cravings at bay.
This recipe is great for a dessert or as a snack.
For more satisfying, guilt-free treats check out the links below:
- Nutella Freezer Fudge
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- Homemade Salted Caramels
- Homemade Turtles Chocolates
- Payday Bar
- Almond Joy Bar
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, simple, easy and delicious.
Healthy NUTELLA Chocolate Mousse
Prep time: 3 Minutes
Yield: Makes 3-4 Small Servings
- 1 Cup Cooked Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup (or 10-12 Drops Liquid Stevia to make it sugar free)
- 1/3 Cup Hazelnut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into small dishes and enjoy.
- Top with our Coconut Whipped Cream and crushed hazelnuts if you wish.
DAMY Members – This recipe can be used as a treat option or 1/3 of the recipe using the stevia for sweetener can be used for meal 2 or 4.