I know the Holidays are still a bit away but here at DAMY Health we have been talking about them a lot. We are officially 12 weeks away from the Holiday Season. Which means here it is almost time for the kick off to our Little Black Dress Challenge. This is an awesome time of year where I myself join the members in doing the Bikini Body Program and offer prizes just for participating.
The Little Black Dress Challenge is perfect for this time of year as feeling great in our little black dresses (which always happen during these next 12 weeks) feels amazing. Also, the secret surprise for all members doing this challenge is they find themselves looking stunning, fit, happy and healthy for New Years. What a powerful way to head into the new year.
We also support each other and I give a ton of information on how to make the holidays enjoyable without being about living in sweatpants, guilt, fear, frustration and gaining the “Holiday weight”.
This is all completely avoidable by embarking on this journey of the Little Black Dress Challenge.
If you are going to join us this year everything you need to know will be here on the blog next week. If you are eager to get going you are free to join the Bikini Body Program now as everyone who is a currently DAMY Health Member receives a free automatic admission into the challenge.
So back to why these Toffifees are on my mind. The Holiday Season is the only time I ever really see these and I have to admit I always want to eat them. They are just so good with the caramel, creamy chocolate and hazelnut. They’re dreamy, really.
So I decided to cut all the ingredients I don’t want to put into my body by using whole, natural ingredients and keeping the genuine flavor of these little yummy bites.
I absolutely love this recipe and had a really hard time sticking to the portions. So if you are like me and have a sweet tooth I highly suggest once you make these portioning them out into ziplocks or containers so you stay on point.
I’m in a huge recipe creating mood so if you have any suggestions or cravings I would love for you to leave your ideas in the comments below.
If you’re looking for more caramel recipes check these out:
- Pecan Pie Salted Caramel Brownies (Raw/Vegan)
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake (Raw/Vegan)
- The Best Caramel Apple Recipe
If you’re looking for some fun Fall Pumpkin inspired recipes these are for you:
This recipe is raw, vegan, gluten free, simple, natural ingredients and is the perfect healthy Toffifee dupe.
Homemade Raw Vegan Toffifee
Prep time: 7 Minutes
Yield: Makes 15 Toffifee Candies
- 15 Large Soft Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt (Less if you desire)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Pure Natural Almond Butter
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia (Or 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup)
Hazelnut Chocolate Ingredients:
- 2 Large Pitted and Peeled Avocados (3 if your’s are really small)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Pure Natural Hazelnut Butter (You can use almond if you don’t have hazelnut)
- 1/2 Tsp Instant Coffee (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia (Optional – you can just add a bit more maple if you wish)
- 30 Hazelnuts
- Using coconut oil or another healthy oil lightly grease trays.
- Place rounded ice cube trays into your freezer (candy moulds or even mini muffin tins will work).
- Place all caramel ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Remove ice cube trays from the freezer and scoop caramel into each tray filling it about 1/2 way.
- Press 1-2 hazelnuts into each caramel.
- Place back into the freezer.
- Place all chocolate hazelnut topping ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Remove caramels from the freezer and top each with chocolate gently spreading and pressing down the chocolate onto each.
- Place back in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Enjoy straight from the freezer.
- Tip – keep caramels covered stored in the freezer
DAMY Members – Two Toffifee candies is the perfect healthy treat.