These Cauliflower Bread Sticks are perfect for your cheesy carb cravings. I wanted to make something that gave me the feeling of cheesy bread sticks without the dairy, gluten and that was only made with veggies.
I also wanted these to be vegan. In the past I have made our famous Cauliflower Pizza Crust and Cauliflower Pizza Bites but both contain eggs. So, I then created the Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Bites, Cauliflower Hot Wings, Cauliflower Breaded Clams and Cauliflower Fried Rice. All are yummy and vegan.
This time I just wanted something vegan, high fiber, easy and super cheesy.
This recipe is perfect paired with a salad on the side. It is surprisingly filling and satisfying.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, high fiber, filling and delicious.
Cheesy Cauliflower Bread Sticks
- 3 Cups Grated Cauliflower (ran through the food processor or hand grated with a cheese grater)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Vegan Cheese (I used Daiya)
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Cream Cheese (I used Tofutti)
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 Tsp Parsley (you can also use 1 tsp of oregano if you enjoy the flavor)
- Pre-heat your oven to 450F.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir until completely mixed.
- Using your hands form your dough into bread sticks and place onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-37 minutes (until golden brown).
- Remove from oven, let set and do not touch until almost room temperature (10 minutes).
- Gently with a thin spatula place your bread sticks on a plate. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy.
- Note - Place the bread sticks so that they are not touching.
- Note - The thinner and smaller you make your bread sticks the faster they will cook and the better they will hold together.
- Note - This is not real bread so do not expect it to be exactly like bread. It is an awesome substitute.
DAMY Members - 1 serving of bread sticks with a serving of salad and protein can be used at supper.
All content and photography of damyhealth.com is the property of DAMY Health and cannot be reproduced in any way without the prior written consent of Amy Layne. This includes remixing, transforming or building upon any material from damyhealth.com. When trying our recipes please link our original recipe. Thank you.