I adore a smoothie. I especially love creating dessert flavored smoothies when I am eating super “on-plan” leading up to a goal (I am currently doing the Bikini Body Program to look my best in my Little Black Dress for the holiday season).
Creating these dessert flavored smoothies makes me feel satisfied when I am craving a treat. I find smoothies super filling and when you get creative, so delicious.
I find the Fall and Winter a really fun time to create flavored smoothies I normally wouldn’t in the Summer months.
During the Summer months I rely heavily on fruits and greens in my smoothies. Some examples are:
- Green Pineapple Energy Smoothie (Raw/V/GF)
- The Key Lime Pie Radiant Beauty Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw)
- Green Juice and Smoothies
- Green Goddess Juice & Smoothie Recipes eBook
In the Winter the warm, earthy flavors of different desserts take the tone of my smoothies:
- PUMPKIN SPICE Milkshake Smoothie
- Vegan Brownie Batter Smoothie
- Sexy Raw Pecan Pie Smoothie
- Sugar Cookie Protein Shake
Below you will find a delicious Apple Pie flavored smoothie. You can add ice to this recipe to make it more creamy or have it as-is. The flavors are delicious, sweet and taste just like apple pie.
You can enjoy this recipe as a snack guilt free!
This recipe is vegan, raw, gluten free, no bake, refined sugar free, delicious and created with whole, all natural ingredients.