When I was younger cheesecake was my favorite treat of all time.
Since excluding dairy from my diet (for reasons you can read here) I still love cheesecake but turn to the raw/vegan variety.
I adore raw/vegan cheesecakes and have made so many different varieties. Some of my favorites are:
I wanted to make cheesecakes perfect for entertaining. These cheesecake pops are perfect for serving and are really unique.
They are also wonderful for portion control. You get a taste of cheesecake without going overboard.
To create these lollipops you will need lollipop sticks and silicone molds. I prefer the silicone molds that are in the ice cube tray formation as I find them easier to work with. You can also use the mini silicone muffin cups. You can use the rounded or square, it really doesn’t matter.
I hope you can enjoy these cheesecakes this Holiday Season! For more Holiday recipe ideas check out this post:
The Ultimate Healthy Holiday Dessert Recipe Guide
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, raw, grain free, no-bake, dairy free and made with all natural, whole ingredients.
Key Lime Cheesecake Lollipops
- 3 Cups Pre-Soaked and Drained Cashews (soak for 2 hours in a covered container in water)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (or 10-15 Drops of Liquid Stevia to make this recipe sugar free)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Zest of 1 Lime (set some aside for decorating later)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Toasted Coconut (for decorating)
- Coconut Whipped Cream (for dipping)
- Add all cheesecake ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth. I like to keep the zest of the lime out and hand stir it in later so that there are flakes of green in the cheesecake batter.
- Lightly grease your silicone molds with a healthy cooking oil.
- Scoop batter evenly into your silicone molds and place a lollipop stick in each.
- Place in the freezer overnight (or for 4 hours).
- Prepare coconut whipped cream by simply opening a can of pre-refrigerated coconut cream, scooping the solidified white cream into a bowl and mixing with either a few drops of liquid stevia or a tbsp of maple syrup.
- Toast your shredded coconut over low heat.
- Remove cheesecakes from the freezer and gently remove each from their mold.
- Dip each first in the Coconut Cream. Then sprinkle with lime zest and toasted coconut.
- Place in a sealed tight container in the freezer or refrigerator until serving.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
- Tip - I like to do the whipped cream, toasted coconut and fresh lime right before I serve them so that the whipped coconut is soft and creamy.
DAMY Members - 3-4 lollipops are a wonderful treat.
All content and photography of damyhealth.com is the property of DAMY Health and cannot be reproduced in any way without the prior written consent of Amy Layne. This includes remixing, transforming or building upon any material from damyhealth.com. When trying our recipes please link our original recipe. Thank you.