Mini desserts are perfect for get-togethers and social occasions. Place a cute lollipop stick with them and they become even more fun, easy to serve and enjoy.
I love cheesecake on a stick. I have made Key Lime Cheesecakes and Chocolate Covered Cheesecakes, both are made with the adorable lollipop sticks.
I have also made Mini Coconut Cream Pies with Raspberry Dipping Sauce, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffes, Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Truffles and Pecan Pie Truffles. All would go perfect on a tray with these Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes.
This recipe is super easy and the freezer does most of the work. You can dress them as you wish and serve them on a tray or even place them in a mason jar like I did!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, raw, no-bake, pretty and individual serving size.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes on a Stick (Vegan)
Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 Cups Cashews (Pre-soaked for 3-4 hours and drained)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (or 10 Drops of Liquid Stevia)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
One or more of the following:
- Mini Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Toasted Coconut
- Crushed Nuts
- Place all cheesecake filling ingredients into the food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Spray your silicone molds with a healthy, non-stick cooking oil.
- Place cheesecake filling evenly into molds.
- Place one stick into the center of each cheesecake bite.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer.
- Place coconut oil and 1 tbsp of cocoa powder into a small sauce pan and heat over low heat (stirring until completely mixed).
- Remove from heat.
- Pop each bite out of the cheesecake mold carefully and dip into the chocolate sauce.
- Directly coat each with either shredded coconut, chocolate chips or mixed nuts.
- Place on a wax-paper covered plate or tray.
- Pop back into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Place on a plate and serve.
- Tip – Store these in the freezer (and serve directly from the freezer).
DAMY Members - 2-3 Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes is a great treat option.
All content and photography of damyhealth.com is the property of DAMY Health and cannot be reproduced in any way without the prior written consent of Amy Layne. This includes remixing, transforming or building upon any material from damyhealth.com. When trying our recipes please link our original recipe. Thank you.