This recipe is sooo good! I’m talkin’ fist-pump, high-five, call-a-friend GOOD! It is super easy to make, super healthy and super delicious. A combination made in heaven…
It is also vegan and full of fiber.
This is the perfect recipe to get more veggies into your meat-loving loved ones. Who am I kidding it is the perfect recipe for anyone that’s anyone anywhere.
Can you tell I’m excited?
This recipe can be used in many different ways. For lunch I would suggest:
- Serving this recipe in brown rice wraps with some purple cabbage, green apple, a spritz of lime juice and some sesame seeds.
- If you don’t eat bread or wraps I think this would be delicious on a bowl of quinoa served as suggested above.
- For the men in your life serving this on a crusty whole wheat bun with some red cabbage and extra sauce is perfect.
For supper I would suggest:
- Serving this in lettuce wraps
- Collard green wraps
- Cabbage leaves
Add some shredded purple cabbage, lime juice and hot sauce and you have a delicious supper.
Note: When you’re making this recipe the sauce at first won’t seem like it’s enough but as it cooks down and water released from the cauliflower it is more than enough.
For more delicious cauliflower recipes check out these links:
- Guilt-Free Pizza Bites (Cauliflower Pizza Bites)
- Vegan version of Breaded “Fried” Clams (no real clams or frying involved)
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower AKA “Vegan Roast Turkey”
- Hot & Spicy Tandoori Cauliflower Bites (Vegan/Gluten Free)
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, meat free, high fiber, filling and delicious.