I eat whipped cauliflower potatoes probably 1-2 times per week. I have it with my lunch or supper whenever I am craving the comfort of whipped potatoes.
I find them super filling, delicious and easy to make.
I often will add cauliflower whipped potatoes to soups to make them more filling. See my secret to super filling skinny soups here.
You can dress these whipped cauliflower potatoes as you would any mashed or whipped potato. Some options could be but are not limited to:
- roasted garlic
- salt and pepper
- olive oil and herb
- cheesy broccoli (using nutritional yeast and broccoli)
To find more fantastic recipe using cauliflower check out this loaded link.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, low carb, high fiber and the perfect substitute for potatoes.
Whipped Cauliflower “Potatoes”
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Flavoring of Choice
- Place cauliflower florets into a large pot with your vegetable steamer.
- Steam with lid on over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender to the touch of a fork.
- Remove florets from the pot draining any excess water and place into your food processor with spices and oil.
- Blend until smooth.
- Tip - if you do not have a food processor you can use a hand potato masher.
DAMY Members - Enjoy whipped cauliflower with lunch or supper as part of your veggies.
All content and photography of damyhealth.com is the property of DAMY Health and cannot be reproduced in any way without the prior written consent of Amy Layne. This includes remixing, transforming or building upon any material from damyhealth.com. When trying our recipes please link our original recipe. Thank you.